[syslog-ng] Can't build syslog-ng RPM

Adam Chou adam.chou at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:45:49 CET 2009

I'm trying to build the syslog-ng RPM and I'm having an issue with the
libnet-devel package. I've tried searching for it and I can't find a devel
package from Fedora, CentOS, or RHEL. I found the libnet-devel page but the
project appears to have forked now so I'm no longer sure if its still good
to use.

Just in case you're wondering why I'm trying to build from source, the
current packages are built for amd64 and I'm running x86_64 on an Intel.

Any help with how I can get libnet-devel installed would be much
appreciated. Thanks.