[syslog-ng] Syntax error due to include files in syslog-ng.conf

Ritesh Sood baralachala at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 01:44:58 CET 2009

Hi Baszi,

thanks for your mail. Although i would very much like to contribute to
the community by testing out the binary installer, I'm not in a
position to do that. Our server-client machines  is a pretty
heterogenous mix of linux distributions and on top of that, different
releases among distributions. Second, due to the way the network has
evolved over the years,  the installed files are distributed in
somewhat non-standard way. So I have no option but to compile from
source.

Thanks again for the info.

Ritesh