[syslog-ng] Talk on syslog-ng a the 10th Libre Software Meeting

ILLES, Marton illes.marton at balabit.hu
Fri Jun 26 11:56:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

For those of you interested, I will be giving a talk at the 10th Libre
Software Meeting at Nantes, France. The talk will be in English and I
try to focus on syslog-ng 3.0 and the db-parser feature.
http://2009.rmll.info/Syslog-ng-3-a-step-towards-log.html?lang=en

If you gonna be there at the conference and want to meet to discuss
something syslog-ng related stuff or anything else, just drop me line.

cheers,

Marton
--
Key fingerprint = F78C 25CA 5F88 6FAF EA21 779D 3279 9F9E 1155 670D