[syslog-ng] TEMPLATE TO ANOTHER SYSLOG

blizzards at libero.it blizzards at libero.it
Thu Jul 23 09:57:16 CEST 2009

Hi all.

I need to send all my logs to one server with syslog-ng installed.
This server write a local file and redirecd to another syslog-ng installed to another server.
But when i sent this logs to the second syslog i wolud like to apply a TEMPLATE to it, appending custom words.
I can send with no problem my logs via udp to 2nd syslog, but when i apply template to it, the logs does not containm custom words.
I readed that template with udp/tcp destination is this is not possible, but someone know a workaround or a way to do it?

Thank You.
Giulius.