[syslog-ng] Send a specific log by email

Sandor Geller Sandor.Geller at morganstanley.com
Sat Jul 4 12:48:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

Local means that the host syslog-ng is running on has the IP address
configured on one of the network interfaces. Apps can bind only to
0.0.0.0 or to local IP addresses, not to remote addresses. I think
you're after filtering based on the remote host's IP address, not
binding to the IP address.

Regards,

Sandor