[syslog-ng] [patch] Fix build with --disable-ssl

Chris Fabri fabric at northwestern.edu
Mon Feb 9 16:50:42 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Chris Fabri <fabric at northwestern.edu> wrote:
> 2009/2/2 Joe Shaw <joe at joeshaw.org>:
>

>> Oops, sorry, I forgot to send this out earlier.
>>
>> The patch is attached.  It's to the configure.in, so you'll need to
>> rerun autogen.sh after applying this.
>>
>> Joe
>>

> Joe-
>
> The attachment was for tlstransport.c, not to the configure.in.    chris

Joe-
Hadn't heard anything back, I may not have been totally clear above.
Based on what you wrote, I was expecting a patch for configure.in, not
for tlstranport.c, which was what you had attached.   That patch I had
already applied, so I'm hoping there actually is something for
configure.in that might help me out.  :)    chris