[syslog-ng] colored messages

Gaydov Victor gavv at lvk.cs.msu.su
Mon Dec 7 22:35:03 CET 2009

Thanks.

> 1) can you please you (or your employer) sign the contributory license
> agreement (http://www.balabit.com/dl/CLA_patch.pdf), this allows us to
> synchronize the OSE tree with the PE tree (which let's us flow patches
> in both directions)

Is it enough to send signed (scanned) pdf via email? (I've sent it to
info at balabit.com)

> In my personal opinion the core of syslog-ng should limit itself to routing
> log messages and leave the interpretation of the importance of the messages
> to other applications. So, keep programs small and dedicated to a single
> task.

I only can say that my goal was to use syslog-ng filters to apply
different schemes - that's why I don't use other tools.

--
Gaydov Victor.

Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't,
and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it.