[syslog-ng] Question about verisign certs

Jimmy McDonald isleofdogs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 17:20:07 CET 2009

I have syslog-ng installed and configured for mutual authentication.
When the client was using a self signed cert it worked. The client now
has a verisign cert.

Imported the CA and an intermediate cert and the public cert so the
chain is complete but the error on authentication says: invalid CA
certificate, depth=2

I have tried putting the pub cert in cert.d with the ca and
intermediate in ca.d. I also tried putting the intermediate in cert.d

I made a hash for the ca and the intermediate.

I'm not really sure what else to try. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone... So expect typos.