[syslog-ng] eventlog version?

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Tue Nov 18 13:43:43 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 14:01 -0800, Evan Rempel wrote:
> Getting ready to compile a new syslog-ng version, I double checked the latest version
> of eventlog, only to find that the "latest version" is 0.2.5 which is smaller than
> the version I was previously using which is 0.2.7.
>
> So, which version should I be using?
> Why isn't 0.2.7 listed at https://www.balabit.com/downloads/files/eventlog/0.2/

Because as it seems I forgot to copy the release tarball there, I only
released it into our internal build system.

I'm in the process of restructuring the release system that is used to
export release tarballs to the website, the current one requires too
many manual steps, making errors like this possible.

I've now manually copied the internal releases to the website, it should
be visible there any moment.

PS: eventlog is also available as nightly snapshots, and there's a git
tree at git.balabit.hu, but well releases should be put in the release
directory, no questions here.