[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 2.0.9 memory leak

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Fri May 16 12:50:20 CEST 2008

This does not seem to be completely correct, the init function is called
during initialization and you freed the "prefix" string there, but
somewhat later it is used by the reader.

So this creates a use-after-free condition.

The proper solution would be to create a log_reader_options_free()
function and call it from the source driver's free method.

I'll try to fix this later.