[syslog-ng] Irregular Behaviour With Snare Agent (syslog-ng or Snare?)

wiskbroom at hotmail.com wiskbroom at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 21:35:17 CEST 2008

FYI

I've modified Snares config to not enable syslog headers, and now my logs are going into a newly created directory, same as all others.  The only difference now is that the hostname/domainname used before is not the same as what was previously being used.  The former was dictated by the logs entry, the new one uses DNS to resolve.

.vp