[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 2.0.x on Fedora Core 4

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Wed Mar 12 19:33:48 CET 2008

OK, so I think I see my issue...  I have the "FC8" version...  how do I go
about installing syslog-ng 2.0.8 on FC4 (or FC5, for that matter)?

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com <mailto:chris.ivey at acs-inc.com>

"I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways which do not work!" --
Thomas Edison
"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage

  _____