[syslog-ng] syslog-ng-2.1beta1 on NetBSD 3.0, duplicate suppression docs?

chris packham chris.packham at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Wed Jul 2 23:06:55 CEST 2008

Hi Bazsi,

<1214996675.7936.44.camel at bzorp.balabit>, Balazs Scheidler <bazsi at balabit.hu>
>> 4) I'm looking for info on how to use the duplicate suppression
>> option - it doesn't seem to be in the docs included in the source.
>> Can someone give me a quick summary?  This was (IMHO) the only
>> extant flaw in syslog-ng and I'm looking forward to trying it out!
>
> You already got that from Chris, the original author of the feature.

Did you want me to submit a patch for the documentation as well? I thought about including it in the original submission but I got lost in some XML and wasn't sure where to start. If you can point me in the right direction I could add a description of how to use the suppression feature.