[syslog-ng] Win syslog-agent PRI

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Tue Jan 29 10:24:57 CET 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 16:59 -0500, wiskbroom at hotmail.com wrote:
> Thanks Bazsi, I just painted my friends entire house for "free
> beer"  :-(

I don't see the reasoning behind the negative smily, on "free beer" I
meant that the agent will be free to use, but will not come with a free
(as in freedom license), e.g. it will not be GPLed.

Of course it is less than ideal (in an ideal world everything should be
free and come with a GPL license), but this is something my company
invested actual $$$s in, and I was happy I could convince our management
team to allow at least a free version of the program.