[syslog-ng] Fail safe test for syslog-ng

dstuxo dstuxo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:27:50 CET 2008

Since I made some changes to the config since then, just to be sure, I
attached another 3 strace logs with
corresponding config file.

I can see some delay for each test...

* The script used for testing:
#!/bin/sh

for i in `seq 1 10000`;
 do
   echo "THIS IS A TEST MESSAGE $i"
   logger -t tester -p cron.info "THIS IS A TEST MESSAGE $i"
 done
#eof

Regards,