[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng 2.0.x on FC4?

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Mon Feb 25 17:02:40 CET 2008

Folks,
	I need to upgrade my syslog-ng running on my 2 servers, which are
running Fedora Core 4.  Is it possible to put 2.0.x onto a machine running
FC4?  I was looking around this morning for this information, and can't find
anything that says "yay" or "nay".  Thanks!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways which do not work!" --
Thomas Edison
"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage