[syslog-ng] syslog-ng does not resume log when disk is full at

Joe Fegan joe_fegan at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:56:23 CET 2008

I have to agree with Alex. You can't run your system with /var filling up
regularly and expect to get away with it. Even if syslog-ng is modified to
survive this you will find that lots of other daemons and processes on
your system will not tolerate running with /var full. Most application
programmers don't build that sort of tolerance into their code.