[syslog-ng] 答复: Need help to send logs to a different server

Marc Andersen man at inspektsecurity.com
Tue Dec 9 09:13:41 CET 2008

Yeah. What I wrote was pseudo-code.
What is in the attached  conf file should work (barring typos and the ever persistent challenge of parenthesis and semicolons)

cheers
/Marc

On 08/12/08 19.18, "Lavannya" <swap_project at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.  I am getting error whatever configuration you had said.  May be  I need to change our existing configuration again.  Here is the central  log server  configuration I am sending as attachment. Our central  log server  is already configured  with  tcp(ip(0.0.0.0) ip and when  I am adding the new  server  to collect the log it is giving error.

  - I want to add another  server (this is needed for some application )
    to my central log server which  will
    get all the logs  from the central log  server.

Pl. feel free to correct  the log file and send it to me.

Thanks again