[syslog-ng] 答复: Need help to send logs to a different server

Lavannya swap_project at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 16:03:23 CET 2008

Yes ,  from the client  we can ,  but I think if you read my mail properly, I clearly written that my requirement is NOT, to get the logs from the client.  I want  to set one server , which will get  all the information from the central log master. Yes , I know it can be done through ssh/rsync. But I wanted to know , if there is any option in syslog-ng .

Thanks