[syslog-ng] Unable to run several syslog-ng instances using file source driver file position persistence

Andreas Kurz andreas.kurz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:22:48 CEST 2008

Hello Balazs!

Sorry for the rumours! ... I tried to apply the patches to the 2.0.9
sources and .... they are already there. It is only, the new
--persist-file/-R parameter is not shown when running 'syslog-ng -h'
and not mentioned in the man-page ... but it works ;-)

Thanks, for your help ... and for this great peace of software!
Regards,
Andreas