[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 2.0.3 is released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi at balabit.hu
Mon Mar 26 18:34:55 CEST 2007

Dear syslog-ng users,

I've uploaded syslog-ng 2.0.3, the latest stable release in the
syslog-ng 2.0 branch to our webserver. The list of changes is summarized
below.

The source is available at the usual places at
http://www.balabit.com/products/syslog-ng/

2.0.3
        Mon, 26 Mar 2007 14:10:00 +0200

        Bugfixes:
        * Fixed a possible segmentation fault in the usertty() destination
          driver when it was referenced on a log path with disabled
          flow-control.
        * Fixed various usertty() functionality problems.
        * Removed the 1024 byte limitation of internally generated messages.
        * Clarified the text of various internal messages, consistency
          updates for message severities.
        * Increased the minimum value for log_fifo_size to 1000 elements.
        * HP-UX portability fixes.
        * Some minor documentation fixes.

        Features:
        * Added spoof-source support for IPv4 & IPv6 to match 1.6.x
          functionality.
        * Added support for remembering the last posistion of file sources
          across restarts.
        * Added tcp-wrapper support.
        * Added support for more than 9 regexp matches.