[syslog-ng] Syslog-NG and DNS

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Tue Mar 20 19:51:57 CET 2007

Bazsi,
	A few months ago, I posted some information here about syslog-ng
doing WAY too many nslookups for forwarding.  I remember you said you were
going to patch the issue...  can you update me on where we stand with that?
It bit me again today on my other syslog-ng server.  Thank you!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage