[syslog-ng] Log rotate without log rotate.

Bruno Vieira giuliapo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:57:56 CET 2007

Hi there. Thank you for your opinion.

I have found that this really is a feature well needed by many
embeddedsystems.

I will implement or reuse a component that makes this kind of rotation...
the conclusion i got was that what I really needed was a file that would
implement a buffer... so, the only way is making a daemon that does this for
me.. and it may or may not save it's buffer on a destination file.

It would be great if Linux had a driver that would do this on it's own. Or
at least a driver on the project openwrt (linux for embedded systems).

Well, I have the solution now :)

Thanks you all for your contribution.
Many regards,
Bruno.