[syslog-ng] Looking for syslog log analyzer

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Wed Mar 7 14:02:21 CET 2007

What are you trying to accomplish with analysis of your logs stored in
MySQL?  Give us a clear definition of what you are looking to do with the
logs, and someone on the list may be able to provide you with some help that
is properly applicable.  Thanks!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!" -- Adam Savage

  _____