[syslog-ng] How to send all activities to remote syslog-ng server

Tamer Tayea Tamer.Tayea at paybytouch.com
Tue Jul 24 20:47:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

I added the following entry to /etc/syslog.conf on  a linux machine

*.*                                                         @loghost

On the central syslog-ng (server) , I only see the messages file under
/var/log/syslog-ng/$HOST

Is there a way to REALLY get everything happening on the remote Linux
machine.

Thanks