[syslog-ng] syslog-ng-2.0.4 compilation error

anthony lineham anthony.lineham at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Tue Jul 17 23:04:13 CEST 2007

If you're still looking for how to get the year in log messages, you can use $YEAR or $FULLDATE, which includes the year.
Check the reference manual included with the source code for the other macros that are available.

Regards,
Anthony

>>> "Ganesh Kundapur" <ganesh.kundapur at gmail.com> 07/18/07 12:48 AM >>>
Hi,
   Thanks for the response.
   I configured with the option "-- enable- dynamic- linking" and it worked.

  Could anybody please tell me how to get the year field in the log messages
by using syslog- ng.

Thanks,
Ganesh