[syslog-ng] Assistance compiling 1.6.12

tim.brown at juno.com tim.brown at juno.com
Fri Jul 6 03:29:26 CEST 2007

hmmm. noted. appreciate the clarification, despite the defensive attitude.
apologies if the previous post was misinterpreted as a complaint or attack.

-- Carson Gaspar <carson at taltos.org> wrote:
tim.brown at juno.com wrote:
> according to error message the requirement is for glib 2.2 or later.
> you're references point to 2.1.

No. They point to 2.12. 12 > 2. It would really be great if you'd
actualy _try_ the solutions you're given before complaining that I'm wrong.

syslog-ng maillist  -  syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu
Frequently asked questions at http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html