[syslog-ng] parse error

voorbeeld voorbeeld voorbeeld_1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:06:50 CET 2007

Hello all,

i'm a newbie with Syslog-ng and i've got aquestion about it. I'm installed
syslog-ng version 1.6.11 with DarwinPorts (with command "sudo port install
syslog-ng"). When i try to run syslog-ng (from the location
"/opt/local/sbin/") i get the following error:

"Cannot open configuration file /opt/local/etc/syslog-ng/syslog-ng.conf for
reading
Parse error reading configuration file, exiting. (line 1)".

I don't know the solution for it, so can anyone help me out with this
problem/error?

Remco