[syslog-ng] Forwarding + Spoofing = Errors & Dropped Packets?

Ivey, Chris Chris.ivey at acs-inc.com
Wed Jan 10 20:31:29 CET 2007

We took DNS out of the config, and had no change.  How do we go about seeing
if we are blocking on /proc/kmsg?

Thanks!

Chris Ivey

Affiliated Computer Services
Enterprise Management Integration Services
Infrastructure Management Senior Analyst

1120 Celebration Blvd.
Celebration, FL 34747

chris.ivey at acs-inc.com

"When you find yourself in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging!" --
Nick Stokes