[syslog-ng] Feeding data into MYSQL

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:12:08 CET 2007

change the (shell I assume) script to ouput to stdout instead of the
mysql (just add an echo in front. Then run it and check it outputs it.
If nothing is output, your problem is syslog-ng/pipe to script. If you
see output then feed one of those lines into the mysql manually and see
how the template is misaligned with the table structure/permissions.

-h

Hari Sekhon