[syslog-ng] Spoofing syslog message in syslog-ng

Nick Baronian kvetch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:33:02 CET 2007

I don't know how to do this and if there is a way but I believe there
are some perls scripts out there that do something similar and they
could be modified.  I think a lot of Honeypot servers syslog to a
invalid IP and then sniff and rebuild the syslog messages with some
perl scripts.  You could probably make a slight modification to this
script to add some text to it.

-Nick