[syslog-ng] websphere

Nate Campi nate at campin.net
Mon Feb 12 05:11:50 CET 2007

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 11:20:34AM -0600, Brian Loe wrote:
> Anyone doing anything with websphere logs - especially websphere on AIX?

Not me, but we can give general advice on how to deal with it when asked
more specific questions. Does/can it log to syslog, or would you have to
feed files into syslog-ng?

The new syslog-ng branch supports the equivalent of 'tail -f' on a file
and putting it into syslog, if that helps.
--
Nate

"PROGRAM - n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn
one's input into error messages. v. tr.- To engage in a pastime similar
to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for
reward." - Unknown