[syslog-ng] Stats dropped

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:24:09 CET 2007

yes this is what I was thinking but the server also dropped some. I will
try to increase the fifo by the amount of dropped stats on the server,
make it 40000 instead of 20000 and then on the agents give them a fifo
of 30000 just to be safe. From what I've measure it doesn't seem to take
much ram so this should be ok. Although this wasn't done at the times of
heavier load when the machine's fifo is filling up.

If anybody knows more on this or has some info on the mem consumption
related to doing this then please let me know

Thanks

Hari Sekhon