[syslog-ng] Cisco Syslog: Wireless Controller Messages

G.W. Haywood ged at jubileegroup.co.uk
Sat Dec 22 13:13:41 CET 2007

Hi there,

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 Ivey, Chris wrote:

> ... it appears as though syslog-ng is pulling the milliseconds from
> the alert (the .839 in the second example) and moving it to the 4th
> token spot, instead of leaving it attached.  Anyone seen this
> behavior, and more importantly, what do we need to do to fix it?  I
> am on syslog-ng version 1.6.11.

I wouldn't normally have answered this since I can't comment on the
behaviour of 1.6.11 but it is possible that you won't get much other
response over the holiday period.

Your syslog-ng is rather old - I'm using syslog-ng 2.0.6 - so I guess
the first thing for you to do is to try that too.

Compliments of the season to all!

--

73,
Ged.