[syslog-ng] Routers don´t send syslog

Roberto Dud roberto.dud at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:47:13 CEST 2007

Hi Werner and All Mrs,

I solve my problem, the solution is:

I change the logging source-interface and the origin-id string I put the
same string on my /etc/hosts of my syslog-ng server.

Now all of my configurations is:

service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone
service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone

logging trap debugging
logging origin-id string (same of /etc/hosts)
logging source-interface Loopback0
logging (my log server ip)

Thanks a lot for all suport!!!

[]´s