[syslog-ng] Compatability with Windows?

Darwin, Samuel darwins at thirteen.org
Thu Aug 9 16:05:52 CEST 2007

I am using Lasso to collect Windows logs.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/lassolog

The big advantage to Lasso is that you don't have to install it on every
server.   One server does all the work for the whole enterprise.   Also,
it's is open source and free.

This software seems to be working ok.   It fails to decode a small
percentage of events, but I think that's not a show-stopper.

-Sam