[syslog-ng] Routers don´t send syslog

Roberto Dud roberto.dud at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:51:41 CEST 2007

Helo Mrs,

Humm...maybe this is my problem. My syslog-ng server is behind a VLAN, the
only Router with send syslog messages for the server is the same router with
my syslog-ng is conected.

Other routers, don´t send. I run tcpdump on the server and don´t get anyone
messages, but in the routers everyhting is ok.

Other equipments is ok, linux servers and switchs.

Have any idea?

Thanks,

Dud.