[syslog-ng] Syslog IP information is incorrect

Tom Valdes tom.valdes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:51:56 CEST 2006

It looks like evtsys is not including the host name.  I had already tried
the "options { keep_hostname(yes); };" option without any luck.

I also tried another program "ntsyslog" which gives more options (like which
events to forward), but it also doesn't include the hostname.

Do you know of any programs which may do what I need?  If not, I'll create a
seperate thread looking for something.

thanks,
tom