[syslog-ng] Re: question regarding program name logs

Justin Randall jrandall at comwave.net
Wed Sep 27 23:23:48 CEST 2006

Is it maybe possible that this is a new issue not related to the initial
one outlined in this thread?

It occurred to me that the messages that are "disappearing" are clearly
not behaving in the same way as in 2.0rc1, where they simply went to the
wrong place because of an angle bracket tag with digits inside.

In this case it simply seems like the first message in a burst of UDP
messages is being completely lost.  Since I've downgraded back to
2.0rc2, the problem no longer exists.

Anything else I can do to help?

Regards,

Justin.