[syslog-ng] Re: question regarding program name logs

Justin Randall jrandall at comwave.net
Mon Sep 25 17:45:49 CEST 2006

After upgrading and monitoring, the logs which would previously get
logged incorrectly due to the angle bracket prefixing are now not being
logged at all.  These logs don't come in with any peculiarity about
them.  The only thing if interest to note is that it is always the first
log message in a group of log messages (i.e.  host sends 5 Syslog
messages, the first one is missed).

What kind of logs, information would be helpful to diagnose?  I'm
currently running on 2.0rc3.

Regards,

Justin.