[syslog-ng] bug report

Sandor Geller wildy at balabit.hu
Thu Sep 21 20:53:14 CEST 2006

Matt Zagrabelny wrote:
> i sent out an email a couple of days ago asking about this.
> i will try once more...
>
> does anyone on the list know the preferred way of submitting bug reports
> to the developers?
>
> i have considered using reportbug and letting the debian maintainer
> facilitate my bug.

Why don't you send your report to the list? Several BalaBit employees
(including myself) are subscribed to the list. The debian maintainer is
a BalaBit employee also, and the syslog-ng developer (Mr. Balazs
Scheidler, the CEO of BalaBit) is subscribed as well - he is currently
on his honeymoon, that's the reason why he doesn't follow the list these
days.

There isn't a public bugzilla or similar bug reporting tool available.
If you don't want to send your bugreport to the list you can send me in
a private e-mail, or send directly to Bazsi: bazsi at balabit dot com

--
Sandor Geller
wildy at balabit.hu