[syslog-ng] which syslog-ng version support default filter rule to uncaught messages?

Csuti Istvan icsuti at zalaszam.hu
Mon Oct 30 14:50:00 CET 2006

I use syslog-ng      1.6.5-2.2 on debian sarge,
and I try DEFAULT filter to manage uncaught messages.
log {
        source(s_sys);
        filter(DEFAULT);
        destination(df_facility_other);
};
When I restart syslog-ng daemon, I get a following error message:
Starting system logging: syslog-ngunresolved reference: DEFAULT
Error initializing configuration, exiting.
 start failed.

The Question:
Which syslog-ng version support the DEFAULT filter rule?
Or, I must compile the pached source version?

Istvan Csuti