[syslog-ng] Syslog and syslog-ng on HP-UX

olivier "madmax"rolland madmax2010fr at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 11 16:58:19 CEST 2006

I have to run syslog and syslog-ng because syslog-ng have not been probated in my compagny yet.
I want to log the same message in syslog and in syslog-ng but i conclude that's not possible for the two daemons to read the same pipe.
Syslog-ng extract only messages that syslogd don-t want to.
Thanks for your help and if you have an idea for a solution contact me.