[syslog-ng] Need help with having Syslog-ng import a log file into syslog-ng

Hari Sekhon hpsekhon at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:40:53 CET 2006

Have you tried just writing a program in script or something to read the
logfile for changes, make sure each log is in the right format and then
send it over the network to syslog-ng the way a normal network logger would?

Although there is an easier way as well. Try installing syslog-ng on
that machine, define a source as the file and then define the
destination as the remote logserver. That should do it.

-h

Hari Sekhon