[syslog-ng] timezones

Szeti, Balazs szeti.balazs at hp.com
Fri Nov 10 14:57:59 CET 2006

Hello!

Yes!
It seems, that the fix solved the problem. I haven't checked everything
yet, but the timestamps was just like I expected them. Thanks!

As far I see (and maybe it was also written in the manual) if I use the
S_XXXX macros in file name, then the time is converted to the local
timezone and the file is created with a name according to the received
timestamp converted to local timezone. In the logged line the original
timezone is used at the same time. Well, it's just fine for me, but it's
not a consistent way of using the S_XXXX macros. Should it be
configured? :)

I will report, if I find a bug with timezones!

Thanks for the quick response, I hope we will see the fix in a release
soon.

Best regards,
Balazs Szeti