[syslog-ng] Re: logs written twice

Nick Baronian kvetch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:12:27 CET 2006

Thanks Len, I am not sure I fully understand what final does.
The site states "This flag means that the processing of log statements
ends here. Note that this does not necessarily mean that matching
messages will be stored only once, as there can be matching log
statements processed prior the current one."
Does this mean that anything below my syslog log line would not get
anything, so basically like everything below doesn't exist or is
commented out?
-Nick