[syslog-ng] Analysis of logs and alerting

Jesse Molina jesse at opendreams.net
Sun May 21 21:39:37 CEST 2006

Check the archives of this mailing list, as you will find many examples
of products like what you are looking for.  Please use Google too -- you
will find results.

Off the top of my head, there is php-syslog-ng and plone.

Look here;

http://www.syslog.org/index.php?name=Web_Links&req=MostPopular

I will give you my opinion that there are not enough commercial products
that fill this need.  Most organizations, including some of my past
employers, build their own syslog correlation and alerting systems.