[syslog-ng] Newbie Looking for Help

Mark R. White whitemr at gmail.com
Sun May 14 18:56:44 CEST 2006

On nate campin site, he has this syntax:

  destination hosts {
   file("/var/log/HOSTS/$HOST/$YEAR/$MONTH/$DAY/$FACILITY$YEAR$MONTH$DAY"
   owner(root) group(root) perm(0600) dir_perm(0700) create_dirs(yes));
  };

  log {
	source(src);
	destination(hosts);
  };

How does this identify which host is which?

Thanks,

Mark