[syslog-ng] Defunct processes when doing log rotation

Chris Whipple CWhipple at hertz.com
Wed May 3 16:58:48 CEST 2006

You could have your log rotation process kill the readlog before rotating.

Thank you,

Chris Whipple
Sr. Security Analyst
Unix Security Group
The Hertz Corporation
5601 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73132, USA
cwhipple at hertz.com

---------------
This message (including attachments) may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any
information contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message from your computer.  Although we have taken
steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus,
we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.