[syslog-ng] prune identical messages

jf tilaris at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 27 23:21:22 CEST 2006

You need to use a tool like sec.pl which is a perl script used to make
correlation. It is really simple to use and can transform a long list of
similar event occured during a define time to a unique line saying there
was xx unsuccesfull attempt of logging with root account during the last
xx min or xx hours...

JF